Coronavirus Scheduling, Policies & Procedures
Dear Current & Prospective Patients in Portland and Seattle – updated on – 09.03.2020
Our office has re-opened, and is again providing all medical services and procedures.
We continue to implement the highest standards for policies & procedures in order to maximize staff & patient safety, & to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Portland Clinic Hours:
Beginning August 31st, our office hours returned to our normally scheduled hours of 7 am – 6 pm, Monday – Friday. Yes, our clinic hours are again 7 am – 6 pm, Monday – Friday!
Seattle / Renton Clinic Hours:
Seattle’s clinic hours have always been Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm and this will continue to be the case.
All patients who come to our office must be aware of, consent to, & follow all of our COVID-19 policies & procedures.
Requirements for Visiting Our Office
Before any in-person appointments, you must:
- Pass our over-the-phone screening questions before scheduling your appointment.
- Please note that you may need to pass a second phone screening the day before your appointment.
- Complete our online COVID-19 form via Charm before scheduling an office visit.
- Attest in good faith that you have been following physical distancing guidelines since March 23, 2020.
- Attest in good faith that you have not felt ill in any way at any point during the past three (3) weeks.
At your in-person appointment, you must:
- Wait in your car for our administrative staff to call you to give permission to approach.
- Wear a cloth covering over your nose & mouth while outside or inside our clinic.
- Please note that we are not able to provide any facial coverings at this time. If you arrive without an appropriate facial covering, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- Truthfully answer all screening questions before entering our clinic.
- Allow staff to check your temperature before entering our clinic.
- We reserve the right to deny entry to anyone with an elevated temperature.
- Do your best to keep six (6) or more feet away from other patients and staff.
- Please note that our staff may need to come within six (6) feet to provide care.
If you are ill or potentially ill with COVID-19, please contact our clinic immediately.
Please be patient and respectful to our staff and other patients during this time. We are doing our best to serve you during this time and we appreciate you understanding. Please note that our healthcare providers and staff will be wearing N95 masks and face shields in our offices and clinics. These masks are for the protection of everyone who enters our office, and we appreciate your understanding.