Coronavirus Scheduling, Policies & Procedures
Dear Valued Patient or Prospective Patient.
UPDATED ON 04.07.2021
The purpose of this announcement is to share Important COVID-19 Safety Updates:
Our office remains re-opened with our regular hours, and continues to provide all medical services and procedures.
We continue to implement the highest standards for policies and procedures in order to maximize patient and staff safety, and to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Important COVID-19 Safety Updates:
Requirements for entering the clinic starting on Monday, November 9th:
- All patients are required to complete our COVID-19 Safety Questionnaire form before entering our office.
- All patients are required to pass our quick verbal COVID-19 Screening Questions before entering our office.
- All patients are required to have a normal touchless temperature reading before entering our office.
- All patients are required to wear a cloth or other kind of mask that covers their nose and mouth before entering our office. We are able to provide disposable masks to patients who forget to bring their own mask.
- All patients are required to maintain at least six feet of physical distance from other patients, and from our staff, unless you’re being approached, examined, or treated by our staff.
If you’ve been diagnosed with COVID-19 please call our clinic immediately to let us know. This is very important for contact tracing and COVID-19 testing with the Oregon Health Authority.
Dr. Robert Strait, N.D.
Owner & Naturopathic Physician